Soul Power Intensive
The Let Your Life Speak Virtual Summit is over … but the SOUL POWER Intensive begins August 2, 2014.
The SOUL POWER Intensive gives you the opportunity to go deeper guided by an experienced coach and facilitator, Tracy Brown.
The SOUL POWER Intensive is limited to 20 people. It includes:
- Three one-hour webinars featuring specific tools, spiritual practices and resources you can use to let your soul lead in your life (August 2, 9, & 16 from noon-1pm Central Time)
- Daily quotations to inspire you during the 2 weeks of the program
- A private group page (on Facebook) to encourage sharing among participants
- A series of video tips throughout the 14 days
- Self-study assignments to complete between classes that help you apply the content.
- An optional 30-minute one-on-one laser coaching session with Tracy Brown, RScP
Facilitated by Tracy Brown, RScP this series is for you if you are ready to take action to deepen your connection with Spirit. We’ll be talking about questions like:
- How can I give up something I love for the unknown?
- How do I tell the difference between my soul voice and my ego voice?
- How can I use spiritual practice to help me move forward in my life?
- What I’m doing now isn’t fulfilling … but I don’t know how to identify my soul’s pupose.
- I’ve been following my soul’s lead and now my life is a mess. What did I do wrong?
- What can I do to be more connected to the wisdom of God?
And you will have plenty of opportunities to add other questions you have that relate to the topic.
You will also have continued access to the replays of the presentations that were included in the LET YOUR SOUL LEAD Virtual Summit.
What’s My Investment?
Registration: Only $177
But … you can save 50% if you use the discount code 7685.
If you are ready for Spirit IN you to meet Spirit AS you, then you don’t want to skip this course.
About Tracy Brown
Tracy Brown is the founder of ReclaimJoy.com and author of 10 books including the recently released I TURN TO PRAYER. She is well known as a speaker and trainer plus she provides coaching to busy, successful people who want to integrate their spiritual values into all parts of their lives.
Since 1986 Tracy has used universal spiritual principles to infuse her life with peace and joy. She is a professional practitioner licensed by Centers for Spiritual Living and serves on that organization’s highest governing body, the Leadership Council.
Tracy is hired often to speak at conferences and to facilitate seminars because her interactive and engaging style provides both information and inspiration. She is also recognized nationally as an expert on diversity and continues to work with businesses, nonprofit organizations and government agencies to be more inclusive.
As the founder of ReclaimJoy.com, Tracy focuses her attention on specific tools, tips and techniques that empower individuals and groups to choose joy … to take responsibility for the joy they experience … and to live lives that demonstrate joy in every way.